Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My Wonderful 2008

Hmmm!! coming to think of it another year has neared its end and it seems to me that i just had wished everyone a HAPPY 2008. Well time has run quite fast. This year seemed to have been a quite happening one for me.. I got to meet lots of people, got to know my friends a lot better, new relationships have closed in, so many things to think about. This year has really made an important part of my life. Some of the events that i would like to mention..

First of all my brother's wedding.. It was the first wedding that i properly attended after such a long time. ha! ha! Well, i got to know a lot of relatives, and found myself a new lovable brother there, who happened to be my college mate!!. It was real fun.

Then there came so many festivals, short hangouts with my family and cousins,went out with my brother to a concert to relish the december music season and oh yes how could i forget to mention MY FIRST COLLEGE TOUR (well actually it was an IV but then..) WOW MAN!! GOA and BANGALORE 5 days of complete craziness..what a BLAST we had. Its where i got to know my fellow mates and department staffs much better. A complete new experience.
Then there we were into our sem exams, but i don think we really took anything seriously considering it the last sem in college where we could really enjoy.. and luckily most of the papers where quite easy.
2009 ahead will be another turning point where i'll have to make over myself into a professional person to get into a good job but then i'm eagerly awaiting it with big dreams and expecting it to be much more eventful than the previous year..
!!!WISH U A VERY HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS 2009 FRIENDS!!!

3 comments:

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

I know seriously what crazy times we had.. It was literally a blast, those adventurous times in blore and the street shopping we did.. Loved those times with you dear :)

Happy 2009 to you :)

SaiRam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SaiRam said...

A very nice blog . the information which u have written is really valuable..