Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Oh!! Wat a drag...



I have been on semester holidays for the past 1½ months now but believe me… I haven’t till now got the slightest feeling of a vacation. NAH AH!! Not even one bit. Guess why? Even though it’s a big break after a long semester, how could I possibly be happy when two of my most important semester papers are still NOT OVER!! Thanks to the heavy rains in Chennai during the last few weeks of December last year, the exams got postponed. I was extremely happy at that time, but dear god why should it have to be postponed to the NEXT SEMESTER! And with only about 10 days to go.. oh god I’m breeding butterflies in my stomach. I agree I had a full 1½ month to study, but honestly speaking who really does even want to touch a book when you still have so many days to go by.. There always has been a lame reason like “its just one day of rest no harm”, “oh chuck it!! just one more day” so on.. and so more.. Well, I did do some justice by practicing my aptitude skills in the MBA CAT classes but that itself I felt was too much consider it being a vacation. When else would we get to enjoy?? In the next one year or so I’ll be into a company breaking my head in front of a lappy which would follow me even during a break, hope not into my dreams..

I have so like forgotten what I had studied two months back, completely out of focus and in no mood to study anything and coming to think of studying everything from the beginning its definitely going to be a nightmare. Oh god! You helped me once with this by bringing down the rains, help me once again by tuning my brains.. I wonder what my other buddies are up to. Good Luck fellows!! Happy studying and don’t get weird ideas I’ve not yet started studying anything. This is just a pre-post. Cheerio!!!!

4 comments:

jayashree swaminathan said...

oye padips...dont think we'll all believe you if you wrote a post that u havent started studying..facts are understud without being told...hehe!
anyways i'm always ther to giv ya company...so cheers! we'll start together...hehe...probably the nite b4 the exam asusual

krithi said...

yeh yeh the nite before the exam would be an auspicious time to start..and seriously jaya i haven started anything believe it or not.

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

he he thats typically you :).. lol, why did you waste your hols worrying abt the remaining two exams.. you've got the week before the exams to do it :) .. get inspired by me on how to enjoy hols ;)

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

@jaya

so true.. writing a post about not studying for exams wouldn' make you believe that you didnt study krithi :) ;)